Sale
It Was On Fire When I Got Here Apron

It Was On Fire When I Got Here Apron

$19.99
 Sold out 

Grilling can be a little dangerous and that is especially true when you consider the type of person doing the cooking. Lighter fluid and an open flame are two reasons why fire departments are always busy.

As the chef, you can let everyone know that the current inferno wasn’t your fault with the It Was On Fire When I Got Here Apron.

Will anyone believe you? Probably not, but like politicians during election season – deny, deny, deny. You may have burned down grandma’s gazebo because of an errant spray of lighter fluid, but what granny doesn’t know won’t hurt you.

 

  • 100% High Quality Polyester
  • Printed in House
  • Fits Adults

Who hasn’t burnt the toast and looked into the kitchen to see a towering inferno of smoking and smoldering ash? We loved this apron because we know that everyone’s been there at some point and time. When the curtains are on fire and the steak looks like a meteor from space, nobody will suspect you’re to blame if you’re wearing this bad boy.

 

Why We Love It

— Jessi, Funslurp Buyer Jessi, Funslurp Buyer

Reviews

Be the first to write a review.